THERE ARE CLEAR ADVANTAGES TO OUR APPROACH:
- Non-Toxic: Safe for children and pets.
- Non-Allergenic: Recommended for those who are sensitive to respiratory problems.
- Rapid-Drying: Carpets are ready for use almost immediately after cleaning and are usually completely dry in one to two hours-rain or shine(not two or three days!)
- No Dirt Attracting Soap Residue: Actually extends carpet life up to twice as long over using steam or shampoo cleaning
- Recommended by all major manufacturers-for carpets of nylon, polyester-blends or wool.
Modern Technology has replaced hot water, detergents, soap mixtures, and brute force for the cleaning of carpets.
When you last had your carpet shampooed or steam cleaned, you probably noticed that the carpet got dirty again more quickly with each cleaning. This is due to "soap residue" buildup. After several years of regular steam cleaning, damage can occur in the form of "matting", stretching, puckers and black mold buildup. The dry cleaning process eliminates all these problems. Results are clearly superior. Texture and gloss are restored, difficult stains are removed and carpet wear-life is actually extended many years.
You can see and feel the difference. Your carpets will not be "squishy". After drying, they will not feel stiff, crunchy, or "chalky" to the touch. Also the texture and nap will be restored to its original look.
Call Us Today At ♦ (916) 784-1234
Thank you for your business. We take pride in the quality of the service that we provide. We trust that you
are completely satisfied with our work. If you would, please take a couple of minutes to write an honest
review on yp.com so that others in need of our services will see that we are reputable and reliable.
For almost 30 years we provided quality professional service in a courteous and friendly manner. It is our
desire to build our business on "repeat" and "referral" customers. We value you as our customer and hope
to provide you with excellent service for many years to come.